What if you had the power to help people find a permanent solution to all their money problems?
What if you could give people the gift of everlasting financial health?
Whether you’re a health care professional, a coach or counselor, or someone who is looking for a new career path, you can give people the tools, processes and support they need to establish a healthy, empowering relationship with money…. once and for all!
Find out how on Tuesday, December 7, at 5:00 pm PST during a fr.e.e one-hour Preview Call on Financial Recovery Foundational Training.
On this call, you will learn:
• Why the Financial Recovery(SM) system really works when it comes to helping people let go of unhealthy money behaviors and create a solid, sustainable financial reality.
• How the Financial Recovery Foundational Training can transform your own relationship with money as you learn how to help others do the same.
• Why compassion and respect are two of the most powerful tools in helping people break free of the heavy shame, guilt and despair they carry around issues of money.
• The tools, processes and systems you’ll receive as part of the Financial Recovery Foundational Training.
• Why the Financial Recovery Foundational Training is unlike any other financial counseling training available today and how it gives you an advantage over other professionals in the field of financial coaching.
But mostly, we want to answer any questions you may have about Financial Recovery Foundational Training. So, join me and faculty member, Mikelann Valterra, for this special, Q & A Preview Call, and find out how you can be a powerful force in helping people heal their relationship with money.
Tuesday, Dec. 7, 5:00 pm PST; 7 p.m. CT; 8:00 pm EST.
We look forward to answering your questions on the call.
Please REGISTER here, even if you can’t be on the call. We’ll send you a link to the recording. You will receive the telebridge number with your confirmation. If you have technical difficulties, please notify Anne@FinancialRecovery.com.