Karen McCall has developed the unique and proprietary “Financial Recovery Process” for assisting individuals to approach and resolve personal financial challenges and has achieved widespread recognition for the Process, which provides the ability to achieve financial well-being.
You want to become trained in the use and application of the Process, in order to utilize the Process to develop an independent money coaching business and further desire to be able to refer to the Process and use the Materials in connection with such coaching. Karen will train you in the Process and permit you to use the Materials subject to the terms of this Agreement.
In entering into the training you understand that:
- In consideration of the payment by you of the training fee set forth on the website financialrecovery.com, Karen shall provide you with a course of training in the principles of the Financial Recovery Process, including the use of the Materials which Karen has authored for that purpose.
- You understand and agree that you must treat the material licensed hereunder like any other copyrighted material and will only use the materials provided in ways consistent with Karen’s copy and trademark rights.
- By signing this agreement you agree to pay Karen according to the terms set forth on the website financialrecovery.com. You acknowledge that you have read the terms of the 60-day Guarantee and you agree to those terms. You understand that, if you decide to discontinue the Training after 60 days, you will remain liable for the full amount of the fee you have agreed to pay and will make all remaining payments according to your agreement.
- The training involves complex aspects of both objective and subjective analyses and requires a substantial level of experience or education, intellectual preparation, and commitment, as well as an ability to relate positively and empathetically with persons under economic and emotional stress. You have considered these factors before signing up for the Training, and you assume all risks that the Training may otherwise prove to be incompatible with your abilities, interests, or goals.
- Karen has made no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, respecting potential success, earnings, profits, or other rewards which may be expected from completion of the Training or adoption of the Process, or from any business conducted by you. You understand and agree that success or failure in any such business is solely dependent upon you and within your control, and not of Karen. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of Karen. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or customers of Karen or otherwise – applying the principles set out in the Training are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
- The Training is not, nor is it intended to be, a part of a curriculum leading to licensure as a certified public accountant; clinical social worker; marriage, family, and child counselor; occupational therapist; psychologist; or other regulated professional licenses of any kind. You understand and agree that the ascertaining of and compliance with any regulations which may be applicable to such licensure is your sole responsibility.