New Year, New You: It’s Time to Earn What You Deserve, Spend on What You Love, and Enjoy a Richer, Truer Life
Join Karen McCall, pioneer of the financial recovery movement and founder of the Financial Recovery Institute for this free call, happening Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4pm PT/7pm ET.
- The hidden money behaviors that are keeping you stuck at your current level, whether you are knee-deep in debt, or hitting an income ceiling at work.
- Why you can’t seem to escape the feeling of deprivation, even though you have the job, the car, the clothes. (Here’s where we’ll dig into your unique relationship with money, get ready for “ahas” that will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life.)
- Three simple questions to ask yourself every month that will instantly connect you with your true spending habits. (This one tip alone will begin to melt away your fears and shame around money—and you’ll see why it changes lives, even if you’re the type to resist most money strategies.)
- The key mindset shifts that you must embrace if you want to live a life of true, lasting wealth.
- How Karen’s groundbreaking process will help you integrate with money in a completely new way so you feel empowered and full of possibilities.
About Karen McCall
Karen McCall has revolutionized the financial counseling industry by teaching people how to break free of the beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that keep them stuck in a self-defeating relationship with money. As the founder of the Financial Recovery Institute, she has trained hundreds of health care professionals and entrepreneurs to build a lucrative and rewarding career by helping people transform their relationship with money.