It’s that time of year! The holidays are coming. We all know it can be a stressful time of year. And the pressure to buy gifts and spend money on holiday activities can push our stress higher. But it doesn’t have to be like that! What would it be like to enjoy the holidays and not suffer from the post-holiday spending hangover?
Dear Family and Friends – This season, these are my Holiday Wishes for you:
1. That you may celebrate the real spirit of these holidays;
2. That you may remember that the very best things come in no package at all;
3. That you may spend more time on friends – and less on shopping;
4. That you may increase the value of your presence instead of your presents;
5. That you may be especially grateful for gifts of love, kindness and friendship;
6. That you may return those gifts in greater measure than you receive;
7. That you may extend yourself — and not your credit;
8. That you may take time to refuel and reflect;
9. That you may add to the world’s measure of goodwill;
10.That you may live by your word and make these wishes come true.
Download our free Holiday Planner here!