I’ve counseled people on their relationship to money for over twenty years. So I know first hand how stressful the holidays can be. For many people, the holiday season is a mad rush of spending too much time, too much energy, and too much money. We start the holidays with dread and end them in debt – and it’s no wonder: for months, we are bombarded with advertisements and peer pressure to buy more, spend more, and do more.
What happened to connecting with people we love? Celebrating the joy of being alive? The simple pleasures of giving? At the Financial Recovery Institute, we’ve helped thousands of clients break their holiday over-spending habit, and I’ve learned that the best way to do it is by making a solid plan. Having a plan for the holidays means understanding your history, being clear about your expectations, and coming...Continue Reading
What if you had the power to help people find a permanent solution to all their money problems?
What if you could give people the gift of everlasting financial health?
Whether you’re a health care professional, a coach or counselor, or someone who is looking for a new career path, you can give people the tools, processes and support they need to establish a healthy, empowering relationship with money…. once and for all!
Find out how on Tuesday, December 7, at 5:00 pm PST during a fr.e.e one-hour Preview Call on Financial Recovery Foundational Training.
On this call, you will learn:
• Why the Financial Recovery(SM) system really works when it comes to helping people let go of unhealthy money behaviors and create a solid, sustainable financial reality.
• How the Financial Recovery Foundational Training can transform your o...Continue Reading
It’s that time of year! The holidays are coming. We all know it can be a stressful time of year. And the pressure to buy gifts and spend money on holiday activities can push our stress higher. But it doesn’t have to be like that! What would it be like to enjoy the holidays and not suffer from the post-holiday spending hangover?
Dear Family and Friends – This season, these are my Holiday Wishes for you:
1. That you may celebrate the real spirit of these holidays;
2. That you may remember that the very best things come in no package at all;
3. That you may spend more time on friends – and less on shopping;
4. That you may increase the value of your presence instead of your presents;
5. That you may be especially grateful for gifts of love, kindness and friendship;
6. That you may return those gifts in greater measure than you rece...Continue Reading
I am hard at work finishing up my new book. My publisher, New World Library, has it scheduled to be published in January of 2011. The title of my book is Financial Recovery: Developing a Healthy Relationship With Money. Will let you know as soon as the book is available....Continue Reading
Healing Deprivation: The Key to Creating a Life Filled with Meaning, Satisfaction, and Abundance